Friday 10 March 2017

Respecting our Learning Tools

This week I have been teaching how to look after our devices. It is important that all students follow the Kawa of Care so they are making the most of their learning opportunities and protecting chromebooks from being damaged.




Teaching this and learning about how to follow the Kawa is Care it is very important. If accidents happen and the Kawa of Care was not followed then chromebooks would not be covered by insurance. Whanau would be faced with a huge bill to fix or replace  the chromebook. No one wants that!


2 comments:

  1. Hello there, my name is Terei. Thanks for the chromebook advice, I will follow the facts that you write and I hope we could be friends. Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, my name is sam and I am a student in room hauraki at waikowhai primary school . I really like how you care for your chromebooks and show allot of respect to them . It made me think of when our class made a slideshow about looking after our chromebooks.Have you thought about maybe doing one about i-pads to?. If you would like to see my learning, my blog is http://wpssamuelh.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete