Wednesday 18 May 2016

WALT respond to our kaiako's written feedback.

Today in class I demonstrated how I want students to respond to feedback and feedforward I have written on their work.
In the past students have been clicking 'resolve' without making the improvements suggested. Responses differ depending on the type of feedback. It could be a simple 'Thank you, I don't understand, Okay - I have made those changes or please check it again'.
Well done to the following students who were very successful today:

Ricci, Sonny, Heaven, Tehanah, Charlee and Amira!


3 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Sophie and I go to Kaniere School in Hokitika I love your work thanks can't wate until you send some more posts for my to read bye bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is Sophie and I go to Kaniere School in Hokitika I love your work thanks can't wate until you send some more posts for my to read bye bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that sounds exiting!
    Hi, my name is Georgia from Kaniere school, I really like your story.
    make sure your story makes sense though, in this story you need to fix up "uky" wich is what you have written in the sentece " I am uky Brianne heard me, she was at the bottom of the slide waiting for me".

    ReplyDelete